[mythtv-users] Remote to use w/ EPIA M10000

Nick Rout nick at rout.co.nz
Thu Jun 30 23:37:53 EDT 2005

I am in the process of setting up a basic serial receiver as described
on the lirc pages. It works, once you get your soldering right. I am not the best solderer in the world.

You can either make an external cover for it and plug into the serial
port on the back of the motherboard (which is /dev/ttyS0), or plug it
into the header on the motherboard (which is /dev/ttyS1). The pins for
the MB header are in the manual.

I had mine attached inside the motherboard, but couldn't quite squeeze
it into the case, so am looking for an external wrapper. In fact I am
fighting my son for his TIE fighter :-)

http://susku.pyhaselka.fi/damu/mods/tie_lirc/index.html

--
Nick Rout