[mythtv-users] Re: Jerky Video after transcode MPEG2->MPEG4

Mike Harris mike_harris at myrealbox.com
Fri Jul 1 07:56:16 EDT 2005

Hi JAC,

I did not specify libmpeg2 on the configure command line, so I guess I
am not using it. Here is the ./configure output:

Warning: DVB location points into kernel (ok if kernel >= 2.6.11)
# Basic Settings
Compile type     release
Compiler cache   no
DistCC           no
Install prefix   /usr/local
CPU              x86 (model name        : Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz)
Big Endian       no
MMX enabled      yes
Vector Builtins  no

# Input Support
Joystick menu    yes
lirc support     yes
ivtv support     yes
FireWire support no
DVB support      yes [/home/harmic/Build/kernel/linux-2.6.6/include/]

# Sound Output Support
OSS support      yes
ALSA support     no
aRts support     no