[mythtv-users] RE: DVB Subtitles Patch v1.0 released

Neil neil-on-mythtv at restricted.dyndns.org
Fri Jul 1 11:35:18 EDT 2005

Hi PJ,

I have applied your patch to the newest svn trunk of mythtv. It's very
clean. I got it installed without issues. I made it sure that close
captioning is enabled in my television. I tried different channels and I
don't see subtitles. I do see key T works. It changes from CC OFF to CC1 and
vice versa. I have also tried different subtitles in the mythtv menu but
didn't work.

Any ideas?

Neil