[mythtv-users] DVB USB Ideas

dhoyos at hoyosdesign.com dhoyos at hoyosdesign.com
Fri Jul 1 12:25:16 EDT 2005

Im a little confused and was hoping the mailing list could help me out. I got
the mythtv system working but I have come to realize that I am not satisfied
with the analog channels I can record. It seems that the options I have are to
purchase a DVB tuner card or to set up an IR Blaster and connect my myth box
from the cable box. I would rather use a DVB tuner but then my question is,
will this tunner allow me to view all the channels (or the ones I am paying
for)? If so any recomendations on a good one (preferably USB).
Thanks
Daniel