[mythtv-users] Best Nvida & IVTV driver versions for FC1?

wmaccormack at comcast.net wmaccormack at comcast.net
Fri Jul 1 15:53:14 EDT 2005

I second what the last person said.  But if that hasn't convinced you, I've heard stories about the newest NVidia driver (1.0-7664) not acting too nicely.  I'm using 1.0-7664 and haven't run into any problem with it (yet), but some people with certain configurations (can't remember off of the top of my head what they were) have complained.  FYI

qbert