[mythtv-users] tv_grab_uk_rt: config file is empty

Daniel Polak daniel at sys.nl
Sat Jul 2 16:45:29 EDT 2005

==== Original message from Ant Daniel at 2-7-2005 22:21

> The problem is in the file location
>

>>After my first grabber has done its thing mythfilldatabase says:
>>config file /home/mythtv/.mythtv/SkyDigibox.xmltv is empty, please
>>

>But tv_grab_uk_rt says
>

>>/home/mythtv/.xmltv/SkyDigibox.xmltv
>>

>so move this to
>/home/mythtv/.mythtv/SkyDigibox.xmltv
>
>and you should be sorted.

Ant,

My mistake on the file location, thanks for pointing that out! Your
suggestion helped me to solve the problem.
However the problem wasn't that the tv_grab_uk_rt output was in the
wrong place, the tv_grab_uk_rt configuration file wasn't where it was
supposed to be. I just moved it to /home/mythtv/.mythtv/SkyDigibox.xmltv
and things now seem to work!

Thank you for your help!

Daniel