[mythtv-users] [Slightly OT] Recommendations for Joysticks?

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 19:39:51 EDT 2005

It's a bit pricy, but I use an X-Arcade stick.  It's a
full-sized (well, close to it) arcade stick with two
joysticks and five buttons per player (two players),
plus two Start buttons and two side (trigger?)
buttons.

The main reason I went with it is because I wanted an
arcade style stick, and the fact that the buttons are
mapped to standard MAME keyboard mappings (once you
tell MAME you're using an X-Arcade stick) are a bonus.

-- Joe