[mythtv-users] Initial channel

Mattia Martinello liste at mattiamartinello.com
Sun Jul 3 17:14:50 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm installed MythTV 0.18.1 on an Asus Pundit with an Hauppauge WinTV
Nova CI dvb-s DVB card.
In mythtv-setup I setup a preferred starting channel on wich MythTV
tunes itself when I start "Watch TV".
The problem is that when I selected a bad channel (i.e. a scrambled
channel) MythTV hangs and I have to kill it.
The following time I start "Watch TV", MythTV doesn't tune itself on the
starting channel I selected in mythtv-setup, but in the last channel I
viewed in the last session.
How I can Make MythTV opens the starting channel everytime, not the last
channel I viewed?

Thank you very much.
Goodbye
Mattia