[mythtv-users] Problems when scheduling repeat programs

Piers Kittel mythtv at biased.org
Sun Jul 3 18:12:29 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I have found a problem when scheduling some repeat programs - there is
this program I like to watch - Cutting Edge, but the problem is that its
title for this week is "Cutting Edge: Gridlock", and the following week
it is called "Cutting Edge: The House Cleaners" and you can imagine what
happens when I set a repeat recording - it'll only record "Cutting Edge:
Gridlock" and so I have to set up a new recording every week, if I
remember!  It'd be far better if I could set MythTV to say record
"Anything similar to 'Cutting Edge' in it's name roughly in this time
every week"?

Any ideas on how to get around this thorny problem?

Thanks very much for your help in advance

Cheers - Piers