[mythtv-users] Mythstream crashes frontend and won't stop playing

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 23:40:50 EDT 2005

I've found that Mythstream sometimes causes the whole frontend to
crash when playing a stream. I can't reliably reproduce the error at
the moment. It wouldn't be a major drama, except for the fact that the
stream doesn't stop playing after the crash and I can't find out the
process ID to kill it off which means I have to reboot the box which
stuffs up recordings :(

Does anyone know how to identify the process so it can be killed to
make it stop playing the stream?

Regards,
Phill