[mythtv-users] MythTv on Debian Sarge

verteiler verteiler at juro.at
Mon Jul 4 04:53:32 EDT 2005

Hi,
Now that I have successfully updated (using apt-get) my Fedora Core 3
box so that it is buggered beyond repair, I want to reinstall my linux
server using Debian Sarge. As there is no How-To comparable to the one
for Fedora Core (maybe google did not find it?) I have to bother you
with a few questions.

1. Jarod's excellent FC-HowTo gives some insight regarding kernel
choice, is there any information on what kernel one should use when
using Debian? Expecially with regard to ivtv?
2. Are there any limitations when using Debian? Actually, I would not
assume that this ist the case, but who knows .....

Thank you in advance for your time an effort.

greetings
Verteiler