[mythtv-users] MythTV and DVD ISO files?

Donavan Stanley geckofiend at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 14:39:34 EDT 2005

On 7/4/05, Dg B <dbretton at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks guys.  Looks like I'll have to wait a little while yet.  I think I'll
> subscribe to the dev list and listen for updates.

heh did you READ the replies?  There's nothing to wait for.

You can easily playback isos in MythVideo by using mplayer or xine
(which is how 99% of Mythvideo user playback videos).  The current
development version of Myth has an internal DVD player that doesn't
handle menus as of yet, that supports playback from isos as well,
though there's no easy way to tell it to playback an iso right now.