[mythtv-users] nuvexport aspect ratio problem

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Tue Jul 5 07:17:44 EDT 2005

   Whenever I run nuvexport (only recently installed it), it seems to
think my recordings are 4:3 aspect, where they're pretty well all 16:9.

   This comes from the 'Default size for 4:3 aspect ratio' (or similar)
prompt asking for width/height.  I've calculated the 16:9 size I reckon
it ought to be and always run nuvexport with those settings on the
command-line, but it looks like it ought to do it properly.

   nuvinfo tells me the aspect-ratio is 1.7777 (16:9).

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature