[mythtv-users] UK Freeview compatible tuner

Peter Dash peter.dash at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 11:29:54 EDT 2005

Avermedia DVB-T 771
Nebula DigiTV

Both work fine (I have both) but both will require newish kernels. The
MT352 frontend is required for both (although the digitv only recently
changed tuner chips from the NXT6000 frontend so if you get an older
one you might be safe with an older kernel) and is only included by
default for 2.6.10 and after. With an earlier kernel you'll have to do
a bit of patching.

Peter.