[mythtv-users] MCE cards

Drew Tomlinson drew at mykitchentable.net
Tue Jul 5 14:06:09 EDT 2005

On 7/1/2005 6:01 AM Jim Reith wrote:

>> I meant Non MCE has a remote and no FM Tuner
>

> and the PVR-350 has both

Uh, I don't think so.  The PVR-250 & 350 cards use a different chip set
that the PVR-150 & 500 Media Center Edition cards.  The 250 & 350 are
supported and stable in the current version of ivtv.  Some have used the
150 & 500 MCE cards with the latest unstable version of ivtv after a bit
of tweaking.  YMMV.

Cheers,

Drew

--