[mythtv-users] EPG resets to Channel 2

Benjamin Carlisle ben.carlisle at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 18:26:28 EDT 2005

Sometimes when I call up the EPG when watching Live TV, the channel
selection box is on Channel 2, even though I have been watching
another channel.  I have not found a pattern to when this happens
versus when it selects the currently active channel, but both
behaviors exist.

Is there logic for how the EPG first highlights a channel?  Is this
normal behavior?  It would make sense to me for the EPG to have focus
on the current channel...

I'm running current CVS from an initial Knopmyth install.