[mythtv-users] Duplicate channels for HDTV alongside analog cable...

Ian Trider iantri at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 20:55:55 EDT 2005

On 7/5/05, Chad <masterclc at gmail.com> wrote:
> I see the 41 side by side in the Program Listings, or rather, under
> the other.  But, I see your point, so, I have no worries.

Something you can do is tweak the 'channum' field in the myth database
and append a common amount (i.e. 1000) so to push the analog channels
or vice versa out of the way -- i.e. analog channel 41 would be 1041.
Mythtv uses this field only for cosmetic purposes (display); 'freqid'
indicates what channel/frequency it should tune to.

--
Ian Trider
iantri at gmail.com