[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au, Canberra and associated oddities.

Daniel Hall daniel.hall at icetv.com.au
Wed Jul 6 00:26:02 EDT 2005

Hi Stephen,

In Australia there is also a commercial EPG service available that has
support for MythTV (with full HowTo documents as well) and Canberra is also
available.

I actually use this system with my MythTV setup at home. :)

Full details can be found at http://www.icetv.com.au/

Regards,

Daniel
IceTV Support Team

IceTV Pty Limited
Level 2/34-36 Chandos Street, St Leonards, NSW 2065
PO Box 698, Crows Nest, NSW 1585, Sydney, Australia

ph: 1300 654 803
fax: 1300 654 208
www.icetv.com.au
IceTV Community Forums

CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use,
disclosure, dissemination, copying, distribution or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you have received this message in error please notify IceTV immediately via
email at support at icetv.com.au or by phone at 1300 654 803.