[mythtv-users] Black screen when using "pvr-350decoder/tv-out"option

Oscar Curero oscar at naiandei.net
Wed Jul 6 11:55:03 EDT 2005

El Miércoles, 6 de Julio de 2005 08:43, John Harvey escribió:

> Check the kernel messages file /var/log/messages for errors.
There's nothing. Is my ivtv version (0.3.2c) very old?

> It comes from the write call returning EINVAL.
Without th ivtv-fb module loaded I get this very similar error:
IVTV_IOC_GET_FB: Invalid argument

> I'm assuming you checked the setup settings as well?
My settings:

Use the PVR-350's TV out / MPEG decoder: YES
Video Device for the PVR-350 MPEG decoder: /dev/video16
Program Guide alpha: 164
TV audio through PVR-350 only: NO
Use hardware XvMC MPEG Decoding: YES
Use HW XVMC VLD Decoding (via only): YES
--
Oscar Curero - Linux user: 306877
--    GPG keyID: 0xE0EA0B24    --