[mythtv-users] No sound in some recordings

Juergen Sachs juergen-sachs at gmx.de
Wed Jul 6 17:24:14 EDT 2005

Hallo,

I have some problems with my recordings using a pvr350 on suse9.3.
Watching LiveTV is fine and also the sound.
But sometimes the recordings did not have sound.
Since LiveTV is fine, I think the basic setup is ok.
I tried to watch the channel which does not have audio while recording and it
is fine in LiveTV. But the recordings did not have audio. At least I did not
hear any sound.
Does anyone has an idear where to look first to find the problem ?

My setup:
Suse9.3
IVTV 0.3.2c-5
MythTV from CVS at 22 Jun