[mythtv-users] mythweb error in program_listing.php

Johan Reinalda johan at global.thunderbird.edu
Wed Jul 6 19:06:18 EDT 2005

All,
after I used mythweb to delete a channel, I now get the following error when
starting to browse at /mythweb/ :

Fatal Error at /var/www/html/mythweb/includes/programs.php, line 107:
load_all_program_data() attempted with an empty $Channels array

I've gotten as far as figuring out that this is related to loading the
channel list in load_all_channels() in line 42 of program_listings.php. This
function is defined in channels.php, and is returning an empty set.

What I don't understand is why this is happening. This function does one of
two things, either it loads  the I have list of favorite channels, or all
channels from the database. As I have never set favorites, this is empty,
but the second case should return a set.

When I hit other pages directly (by typing the url in, eg
/mythweb/recording_schedules.php), this still works fine.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks,

Johan