[mythtv-users] UK Freeview compatible tuner

Piers Kittel mythtv at biased.org
Thu Jul 7 10:53:37 EDT 2005

I occasionally see load averages of 4.00 4.00 4.00 on my backend even
tho CPU is 0% idle, but I see it's all the drivers.  Load averages just
measures the number of jobs waiting to be processed, so in my case it's
4 job processes (1 the DVB drivers, 1 the PVR350 drivers, and 2 others)
being queued.  *Shrugs*.

Cheers - Piers