[mythtv-users] Playing image(.iso) file in Mythvideo

Neil neil-on-mythtv at restricted.dyndns.org
Thu Jul 7 12:04:09 EDT 2005

Hi Daniel,

I'll try your xine settings tonight.

Last night, I tried to change mplayer settings in mythtv settings table. I
created a matrix.iso file of Matrix Revolution. I placed the matrix.iso in
/video/dvd. I went to mythvideo and saw a matrix yellow folder. :) However,
when I clicked it, I saw a small rectangle with droplets on the left and
some info on the right. IIRC, runtime was 0, year was a question mark, and
so on. I clicked it again and saw the text "Loading ..." but it went away so
quickly. It never got played.

Any ideas what I am missing?

Thanks,

Neil