[mythtv-users] Sound issue with PVR 250 (ivtv driver)

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 12:52:38 EDT 2005

Hi Yves,
   You didn't say so what version of ivtv are you using? I'm on NTSC
using 0.3.6p and getting pretty good results, other than some red/blue
shift that causes a slight look of misconvergence. I've not had any
audio problems aat all with the 250. With the 150s I've had some
problems keeping them going. Also, on my systems it seems that we
always need to do cold boots. Warm boots mess things up. Bryan Mayland
is looking into that one for me. I'm hopeful he'll find something but
in the meantime I just make sure I cold boot and MythTV/ivtv have
worked well for me.

Cheers,
Mark