[mythtv-users] Myxer Update - added Nuvola style and Myxer Web Configurator PHP files

Dave Hofstra dhofstra at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 10:34:56 EDT 2005

I'll look into it, it should be possible.  I noticed that some of the
backgrounds, especially the photographic ones appear bad in other
parts of Myth.

I dont really understand what you are talking about in the program
guide, so I will take a look at it this weekend in both visor and also
in Myxer.  It shouldn't be too hard to alter things like this,
especially since I've heard this complaint before.

Dave Hofstra