[mythtv-users] Keyboard partially working in recordings.

kanetse at gmail.com kane.tse at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 13:48:04 EDT 2005

I have a remote frontend-only machine, and for some reason, many of
the keyboard commands no longer work.  When watching a recording, Esc
seems to work, and P (for pause) seems to be okay.  But other
functions, like i (for Info) or space/enter (to save the current
position) don't work whatsoever.

The arrow keys also work fine, since we are able to navigate through
the menus and choose recordings to view.

I checked the host name of the machine, and it does appear to be set
properly, as well as the looking the keybindings for that machine via
mythweb.  Everything looks okay, but still, the keyboard isn't fully
functional when playing back recordings.

Any idea as to where I might look?

Thanks!