[mythtv-users] Help with lirc_i2c - nothing happens..

Michael Jones m_g_j at michaelandholly.com
Fri Jul 8 22:43:26 EDT 2005

Nick,

Interesting possibility for another alias.. I'll try it.

I'm also wondering if the 250 should be the first card?

I haven't captured from the command line for either card.. but They're both
working perfectly from within MythTV.  I can record 2 separate programs,
watch live tv on 2 separate frontends, record 2 separate programs etc..

Do I need to try the command line at this point?

- Michael