[mythtv-users] Seek jumps over 1 hour ahead!

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sat Jul 9 08:47:11 EDT 2005

Greetings

I've got a weird one with a recorded show of about 4 hours. When I try to
skip forward or edit the cutpoints, it always jumps forward 1:12:22 which
means I can't get to edit the first hour of the show.

I've tried "mythcommflag --video <file" and "mythcommflag --rebuild"
having first emptied out the recordmarklist database but still no
difference. When I enter Edit mode, there is nothing to indicate that
there is anything special about that point.

If I play the file from the start then its fine - just if I try to skip
forward OR BACKWARDS (using left/right arrows or pgup/dn) whereupon I
can't go back further than 1:12:22

--
Robin