[mythtv-users] Help with lirc_i2c - nothing happens..

Louie Ilievski loudawg at comcast.net
Sat Jul 9 15:55:12 EDT 2005

> If that's the case, you might just need an updated lircd.conf.  I use
> the ATI Remote Wonder, but when I went from 0.7.0-preX to 0.7.0final, my
> remote stopped working because--for some reason--the values required for
> the lircd.conf had changed.  I suggest trying irrecord.

That's very possible.  My current lircd.conf is from when I first set up my
Myth box back in September.  A lot has changed since then  :-)  When the time
comes I'll keep that in mind and report back on the results.  I'm just
waiting a bit for the last piece of my new and improved Myth box to come in
the mail (I'm finally ditching the 350 decoder in favor of nVidia).

~Lou