[mythtv-users] Myxer Update - added Nuvola style and Myxer Web Configurator PHP files

pmb junk at umich2.com
Sun Jul 10 01:58:04 EDT 2005

I just saw the write up on Dave's site and wanted to claify, icons are
from http://icon-king.com. Actually it is pretty much all borrowed work,
I just tweaked it and put it together. I think I covered everyone in the
README included in the tarball which is attached as well.

--
http://umich2.com
<cid:part1.09060209.02070000 at umich2.com>