[mythtv-users] Re: Myxer Update - added Nuvola style and Myxer Web Configurator PHP files

Dave Hofstra dhofstra at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 11:03:29 EDT 2005

That's cool.  I should probably put that info on my website, but the
text from that readme is included in the README for each directory
that anything nuvola exists in.  (watermark_nuvola and the button
directory and the background directory.)  That should cover things
just fine I think.

Dave Hofstra