[mythtv-users] Mythvideo won't start

ffrr ffrr at tpg.com.au
Sun Jul 10 20:09:27 EDT 2005

I think you are correct.  It is a pity the mythtv-suite I tried to load
didn't work.  I think the Mandiva 2005LE distrib I am using came with
0.16, but I tried to get 0.18 from plf and thac's rpms and I don't think
they all agree with one another.

I find this

[root at localhost My_Downloads]# rpm -q mythvideo
mythvideo-0.18.1-20050620.1plf
[root at localhost My_Downloads]# rpm -q mythtv
mythtv-0.18.1-20050618.2plf
[root at localhost My_Downloads]#

Maybe 2 days does make a difference?

I will look for the correct version of mythvideo...