[mythtv-users] New Myth/ivtv error

Steve Pugh spugh at edenfx.com
Mon Jul 11 18:02:49 EDT 2005

Hi Marc et. al.,

Thank you very much for your reply - in the end, I did roll back to 0.2
and so far, things are happier and healthier.  I still get unsolicited
pauses when watching recordings (skipping back fixes that, but it's
still annoying), but so far the disk-filling error and my other, newer
nightmare (all of my recordings since last Wednesday were out of sync!)
have been resolved by rolling back.

The wisdom of avoiding the bleeding edge has proven wise indeed.

Best,
    Steve

(P.S. - Sorry if this message is way late, but I moved house this past
week and so am playing a furious game of catch-up with my email...)