[mythtv-users] PVR-150 partial success! but still need help.

Ricardo Kleemann ricardo at americasnet.com
Mon Jul 11 23:35:23 EDT 2005

Hi,

I finally got my PVR-150MCE to capture video... :-)  I'm using the S-Video
input.

But the problem is that I only get black & white output... and the video
that shows is cutoff on all sides.

I'm running my desktop at 800x600, and I have the recording profiles set to
capture 480x480. Why can't I see the full dimensions of the video?

ivtvctl -F shows 480x480

Also the output is not very sharp. Is it something I have to tweak relative
to the video card? I have a GeForce MX 400. Can someone point me to
directions on how to tweak settings?

What do I need to configure differently for the black and white?

Thanks for all your help
Ricardo