[mythtv-users] atrpms mtd solutions?

Martin Ebourne lists at ebourne.me.uk
Tue Jul 12 03:35:44 EDT 2005

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 22:03:23 -0500, Matthew K. Lee wrote:
> I've read the previous posts, and I can see that this was an anticipated
> problem.

Yes and one that's caught a lot of us out. Despite Axel's warning (which
most of us missed it seems).

> However, has anyone figured out a work-around?  Is there a simple way to
> solve this and still use atrpms?

Well I can confirm that reinstalling the -110 rpm works perfectly and
fixes the problem.

> Does anyone still have a copy of mythdvd-0.18.1-110.rhfc3.at?

I've got the x86_64 version (reply to me directly if you want it), but
unfortunately not the i386. I would like to get my hands on the latter.

Cheers,

Martin.