[mythtv-users] ivtv headaches

Fredrik Karlsson dargosch at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 07:58:44 EDT 2005

Hi,

I agree with Marc: This is something for the ivtv-lists (ivtv-users?).
However, there are a couple of thing that I would do:

1) Check that the lirc modules are not loaded. They use the IVTV module.
2) Check that the ivtv-fb module is not loaded.

Also, make user you are using a driver from the unstable branch for
the 150 cards. I think this is the only way to get it to work. At
least that is how I did it.. :-)

/Fredrik

On 7/12/05, Marc Tousignant <drayson at net1plus.com> wrote:
> [...]

My Gentoo + PVR-350 + IVTV + MythTV blog is on
http://gentoomythtv.blogspot.com/