[mythtv-users] Question: myth 0.18: how to enable commflag realtime flagging ?

Mudit Wahal mwahal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 12:44:34 EDT 2005

Hi,

I read that myth supports realtime commercial flagging. I'm running
myth 0.18. I went thru the setup menus, but didnt see anywhere option
to enable the realtime commercial flagging.

I've sempron 3000+, pcHDTV HD3000 card, 512mb DDR. I've set the
commercial detection to ALL. It takes about 1 1/2 times to do the
commercial flagging. So, if a program is 1 hour, it takes 1 1/2 hour
AFTER the program is finished.

I'd like to start the commercial flagging as soon as the program
starts to record. That way, hopefully, I'll be only 1/2 hour behind.

Thanks

Mudit