[mythtv-users] BackEnd FrontEnd, how does it work??

Monkey Pet monkeypet at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 19:01:19 EDT 2005

I don't know about "live TV" (someone else can answer that question),
but all your recordings are accessible from the frontends.  The way it
works is that the frontend accesses the db from the backends through
the network.  Then it accesses the recording files through a nfs
mounted filesystem.  Make sure you have a fast enough network.