[mythtv-users] BackEnd FrontEnd, how does it work??

Mark H mrhegstrom at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 19:05:38 EDT 2005

Yes, if you install/compile mythtv on another networked machine you
will be able to watch live tv (and recorded programs) over the
network.    During the setup you just enter in your backend's IP
address and login information.   You may have to setup mysql to let
you connect from that other computer/ip/user.