[mythtv-users] multiple tuners - configuring capture cards

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 21:51:31 EDT 2005

On 12 Jul 2005 18:03:53 -0700, Jim Reith <reith at racores.com> wrote:
> What does the line
>
> "saa7127: Ignoring new-style parameters in presence of obsolete ones"
>
> indicate?

It's distro dependent but start with modprobe.conf or where ever you
are loading the modules. Just remove it when you find it.

I assume it means there's some parameter I think I'm
> setting which is being ignored but I don't know "new-style" from
> obsolete so where do I find the parameter syntax and where should I
> start looking for the old format ones?
>
> I'm also suspicious of
>
> "ivtv: i2c client addr: 0x44 not found for command 0x40046502!"
>
> on the final line for the PVR-350
>
> Jim

I have these sort of problems on warm boots only, but mine are far,
far worse. I get them for both my 150 & 250. Anyway, if you haven't
tried it already look at the difference in a warm vs. cold boot.

Good luck,
Mark