[mythtv-users] windowed gui moved after playing recording or live tv

SDK sdkovacs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 12:35:57 EDT 2005

On 12 Jul 2005 20:11:39 -0700, Jim Reith <reith at racores.com> wrote:

> >I have a pvr-350 installed in a PIII550.  I am running FC3, and kde.  In order
> >to see the entire mythtv gui, I had to run it in a window, but everytime I
> >watch tv or a recording, when it returns to the gui, the window has moved.
> >Any ideas how to prevent this behaviour?

I had the same issue with KDE and couldnt figure out how to fix it.
What I did instead was switch to WindowMaker following the easy steps
here --> http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/windowmaker.txt

It took less than 5 minutes to switch and the window stays anchored
after watching a program or live tv.

Steve