[mythtv-users] Find Once Per Week Records Multiple Times

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Wed Jul 13 14:10:35 EDT 2005

Derek Battams wrote:
> Ok, did as you said and this time it seems like everything is correct.

Great. What you saw seemed like the find information that should
be stored in the record rule was blank and it was using meaningless
defaults. "Mon" just happened to be a coincidence.

> It's probably worth noting that the only difference between the way I
> set it up
> this time and last time is that this time I setup the schedule rule via
> mythfrontend (the EPG), whereas the first time I did it via MythWeb.  Might
> there be a bug with the way MythWeb schedules these types of recordings?

That makes sense. AFAIK FindWeekly and FindDaily were never
tested for MythWeb and so we're probably missing some details
somewhere...

I've verified this and will open a bug.

--  bjm