[mythtv-users] Button activation using mouse click

Frédéric Feyel mcffeyel at free.fr
Wed Jul 13 14:15:42 EDT 2005

I should be a little bit more precise : I got an X15e htpc case, with a
touch-screen. This case is shipped with all needed linux X11 drivers,
and I would like to be able to activate MythTv buttons, just by
"touching them" on the sensitive screen.

MythTv supports mouse input, since it correctly respond to click in text
entries, to adjust values, or to active 'Next' 'Previous' buttons.

However, it does not detect mouse clicks for "main" buttons.

Frederic.