[mythtv-users] What's a good mini front-end-only box?

cfactor cfactor at usrsbin.net
Wed Jul 13 18:24:39 EDT 2005

That's why I was specifically mentioning the older Pundit, not the -R.
The older Pundit also has better/easier support for the onboard video card
and such.  It only supports only up to 533MHz FSB, but if you're only
using it for frontend, it'll be plenty.  If you're in US, I believe
zipzoomfly.com still has some in stock.  Get the CPU elsewhere, though.

I don't know the exact size difference, but I was able to fit in AverMedia
M179(PVR 250 clone) and an older bttv card in my Pundit-R.  Took about 20
minutes and stubbed fingers, but it's in there.

___

John

Prefer not to receive HTML mail? Click here.