[mythtv-users] What's a good mini front-end-only box? [Pundit-R]

Reza Naima reza at reza.net
Thu Jul 14 04:33:08 EDT 2005

Ok, I'm sold on the pundit-r.  I used to have a pundit (old model), but
I had a break in and they sole it.  (it had _everything_ of mine on
there).  So, what's a good cheap cpu and how much memory do I need to
make it run mythtv.  I've been working with IR for awhile, I should be
able to make a module that plugs into the serial or usb port to do IR
stuff for me, so that shouldn't be a problem.  Just need to know if
there is a way to pipe commands into mythtv from the userlevel.

thnx,
reza

On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 03:09:54PM -0700, Mark Knecht sent me this...