[mythtv-users] Question about program scheduling rules in mythtv

ffrr ffrr at tpg.com.au
Thu Jul 14 04:36:33 EDT 2005

If I set a rule, say by selecting a show in the program guide, and
telling it to record one copy of that show each day, it happily
schedules that show each time it sees it in the guide.

But, if there are no episodes of that show in the current guide
information, where, in mythfrontend, can I check that the rule exists
and that it is just waiting for an episode to turn up?   I imagine the
rule is sitting in a sql table somewhere, but can't find a menu
selection that lets me look at all the rules I have set.  Am I just
missing it?