[mythtv-users] What's a good mini front-end-only box?

Jim Reith reith at racores.com
Thu Jul 14 08:46:32 EDT 2005

At 08:28 AM 7/14/2005, Jeff volckaert wrote:
>The cheapest, smallest, and quietest frontend I can think of is the
>Hauppauge MediaMVP for $86.
>
>http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16815116617
>
>Jeff

Very impressive. What's required to make this a true frontend machine?
Seems to mention something about adding a 750mhz or better pentium...
memory? disk? What do I have to buy to get one of these sitting happily
next to my tv and talking to my Myth backend

and the all important question, is it supported well currently?