[mythtv-users] Deleting multiple shows?

Robert Kulagowski bob at smalltime.com
Thu Jul 14 22:12:44 EDT 2005

Gary Huntress wrote:
> I have not stumbled on a way to easily delete multiple shows.  Is this
> possible?   I have several dozen shows to delete and it's a bit of a
> pain to "D" and then confirm each one.  (I hope this is not tremendously
> obvious or found by RTFM...because I did look)

Mark the shows you wish to delete with the "/" key - If you're on the
left side of the Watch Recordings screen when you press /, it will
select all the episodes of that program.  If you don't want to delete
all of them, then move to the right side and use the / key to mark
individual episodes.  Once you're done, you can scroll up and down to
the next group of programs you wish to delete.  Once everything has been
tagged with the /, press M, then go to Playlist Options, then select
Delete.  This will delete all of the episodes in the playlist.