[mythtv-users] Combination RF/IR remote?

Maverick mavantix at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 01:06:48 EDT 2005

I found this thread about using the ATI RF remote control:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/archive/index.php/t-453429.html

Howto:
http://www.fedoranews.org/contributors/youssef_makki/remotewonder/

Looks like there might be some weird kernel hacking involved,
although, if it's lirc compatable, myth should have no problem using
it.

If you get it to work, let me know, I might want to go that route! :)

-Kenneth