[mythtv-users] Digital Capture via Firewire (Not HD)

Peter Judge peter at judge.co.za
Fri Jul 15 08:23:15 EDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-14 at 14:15 -0700, Gambit Declined wrote:
> This is pretty much what I'm experiencing. I can only get the analog &
> HD channels with Comcast. Rats! :-)

Tell me about it. AFAIK, there's no obligation placed on the cableco to
output anything other than analog and HD through the firewire port (and
I'm not even sure about analog). There's been some discussion on this
list about what you can expect from firewire, which you should be able
to find if you go back through the archives.